- Spirals- release trauma and trapped cellular memories and have the potential to transform
- An opportunity to observe our dogs.
- We open up the protentional for change by releasing disharmony.
- As we do spirals our dogs will often release.
- We are putting in the vibrational frequency of love to help restore balance.
- Spirals can be done at whilst grooming and can calm and relax dogs.
What to expect:
- We will start with a heart coherence technique (guided meditation and breathing) which helps to clear our mind and balance our systems
- We look at the significance of spirals in nature
- Case studies
- How to perform the technique, what to look for and what to expect.
- Time to practice and feedback
All participants receive a certificate of participation via email.
1.5 hours hour Via Zoom on Wednesday 30th August 2023 at 7.30-9.00pm (BST). It will be recorded.
Places are limited to a maximum of 8.